The basics to starting your journey to a healthier life and losing weight:
- Understand that this is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE, not a quick fix to lose weight fast…only to gain it back within a year or two.
- CHANGE your eating habits. I will always be a huge supporter of EATING CLEAN! If you eat clean, you don't have to track calories, fat or carbs. I did a blog post on eating clean...check it out for some great information!
- When it comes to enjoying the food you’re eating, it’s all about BALANCE...you can enjoy a high calorie meal or dessert every now and then, but you have to be exercising and eating healthy at other times to balance out the high intake of calories.
- After you splurge, get right back to eating healthy again!
- Find your PASSION in working out by doing an activity that you enjoy and STICK TO IT!!
- COMMIT...you're doing this to change your life for the better!! Do it for yourself, your spouse, your children, your parents...you will not regret it!